• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pip is still doing great..

IMG_9256.CR2.jpg

First pic together! I let them in the livingroom for about an hour. All three have been there before, but it's more "Pip's space". Fred doesn't care, he likes Pip, he likes Feline. So he and the cat sat down in the middle of the room, watch the crazy ladies haha. Pip is a bit scared of Feline, although she does follow her around. Feline is not as.. Sharp? As I thought she would be. It's all normall behaviour she's showing now.

Pip is quite tired now, so I'll continue tomorrow.

What a lovely pic! So far, so good then. :D

Part two

Hmm, we didn't start off that well today, Pip kept on avoiding Feline ánd Fred for the first half hour.. But after a while, she seemed to realize how funny it is to follow Feline around the room:

IMG_9263.CR2.jpg

IMG_9264.CR2.jpg

IMG_9267.CR2.jpg

IMG_9270.jpg

IMG_9265.CR2.jpg

Then Feline sat next to Fred and Pip jumped on the sofa and then she jumped on my shoulder.. (She really enjoys doing that.. -.-') So I picked her up and got some carrots, put the dish in front of Fred and Feline and put Pip back on the floor. Her first reaction was to jump back on my lap but then she seemed to realize how much she loves carrot.. And started eating too!

IMG_9275.CR2.jpg

IMG_9281.JPG

After that I split them up again. We'll continue tomorrow! :D

Love the new pics. The follow my leader one is cute :love: ... but the next one looks like a stand-off! :shock: Then a bit of carrot sharing to round off with. Seems like slowly but surely is paying off for you and them. I keep forgetting what age Pip must be now? :wave:

Haha, Feline suddenly turned around on the third picture. (Well, right before taking the third picture..) Pip didn't see that one coming!

It is going slowly, but for such a young bun (Pip is around eight/nine weeks now) I think it's the best way. She has to be able to "recover" from all the new things. I usually prefer not to bond before they're four months old, but because I know these three rabbits so well, I started anyway. A little more, little longer every day.

Pip is certainly an exceptional case, isn't she? The age she is now is when most babies go their own ways. It is a tribute to your care that Little Pip has thrived so well. :D

Back