• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of bunnies and piggies from "rescue"/ girls are home, Merlin admitted

oh no poor maisey. so sorry Liz but you are doing the very best for her and hopefully she will have enough fight in her to make it through. If only she new what a wonderful life whe has waiting...
sending lots of vibes and big hugs to you xx

Aww liz, sorry hun :( At least she is out now and being seen to, knowing love actualy is.. I cant bare to imagine if we hadnt of got them out and that she would of been left in that state to wither away, alone and in pain.. She is now getting the best treatment and lots of love and attention.

Maisey is having her dental today as she is getting weaker so this is her best chance. It isn't looking good for her :(:(:(

Got my fingers and toes crossed for her.
I really hope she makes it so she can feel the sun :love:
How are the others?

Got my fingers and toes crossed for her.
I really hope she makes it so she can feel the sun :love:
How are the others?

I haven't had an update on Renoir, but nothing bad has been mentioned so hopefully she is improving, but now she has to stay at the vets to be with Maisey :(

Merlin, has nibbled some curly kale and celery top, its not much but its a start :)

Piggies are terrified but eating well :)

I'm so sorry, I've only just seen this, sending lots of vibes, I really hope you get some good news this afternoon xxx

I usually ring at 2 if I haven't heard from them.

I keep thinking the later it is the better the news might be, but then again she might not have been done yet or she could have died and as I asked for a PM they are waiting until they have the results before they ring me :? As you can see my mind is all over the place :oops: :(

Just rung them and spoke to the receptionist. All the vets are in a big meeting so I can't talk to anyone yet :( I asked if she knew whether all the ops had been done and the receptionist said she thought they had, but not to hold her to it.

If they have all been done that means she is OK as they always phone straight away if the worst happens. I don't want to get my hopes up as she may not of been done but it could be good news :?

Just rung them and spoke to the receptionist. All the vets are in a big meeting so I can't talk to anyone yet :( I asked if she knew whether all the ops had been done and the receptionist said she thought they had, but not to hold her to it.

If they have all been done that means she is OK as they always phone straight away if the worst happens. I don't want to get my hopes up as she may not of been done but it could be good news :?

Still got my fingers crossed!

Oh dear.. I am terrible with things like this, the vets know me as i call every 5 mins, esp bang on 1pm.. They have learnt to call me now straight away to put my mind at ease :oops:

The waiting is awful, but I can only assume no news is good news hun :)

Oh Liz - I just caught this thread and found by the end I'd unconciously crossed my fingers for you!! Will be keeping them crossed, and sending lots of vibes xx

Back