• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Phoenix

Kosu

Warren Scout
Today i made the hardest decision. Phoenix was very poorly with a respiratory infection that started 3 weeks ago. Our first vet trip resulted in a mild course of anti inflams and antibiotics. Her problems got worse so we went back to the vets for stronger stuff. My poor girl had to put up with not being able to breathe properly and me syringing her 4 different medications twice a day. Soon she stopped eating so i had to syringe feed her too. But there was an improvement at the end of the course. Her nose was clear and she was eating by herself. It looked like everything was going to be ok.
Then the course of medication finished and it was back with a vengeance. It got so bad so quickly one of her eyes was bulging out. This morning she went back to the vets. She would suffer through this for the rest of her life. She wouldnt have been able to live with her pals and when she stopped eating i would be forced to syringe feed her. It wouldnt have been fair. So i took the decision to let her go. Im so sorry sweetie.

Today i made the hardest decision. Phoenix was very poorly with a respiratory infection that started 3 weeks ago. Our first vet trip resulted in a mild course of anti inflams and antibiotics. Her problems got worse so we went back to the vets for stronger stuff. My poor girl had to put up with not being able to breathe properly and me syringing her 4 different medications twice a day. Soon she stopped eating so i had to syringe feed her too. But there was an improvement at the end of the course. Her nose was clear and she was eating by herself. It looked like everything was going to be ok.
Then the course of medication finished and it was back with a vengeance. It got so bad so quickly one of her eyes was bulging out. This morning she went back to the vets. She would suffer through this for the rest of her life. She wouldnt have been able to live with her pals and when she stopped eating i would be forced to syringe feed her. It wouldnt have been fair. So i took the decision to let her go. Im so sorry sweetie.

I am very sorry :cry: You made a very brave and selfless decision.

RIP Phoenix x

I'm so very sorry to hear this Kosu :cry:

You made a very difficult decision, and a brave one. Bless you x

Back