• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Petra

Hahaha mum is going to go nuts when she sees it!! I told her off she looked at me like "how do you know it wasn't the tortoise?!" [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol:

She's gorgeous :love:

I've just been woken up to a ripping noise. More wallpaper!! She's so naughty. Any ideas on making her stop? I do not want this being a new thing [emoji85]

11111a1247260a7f6a3b617cde7b3782.jpg

"If i sleep now i can be wide awake when my human goes to bed. Because she really likes that."

I left her in the hallway last night. She was actually really good for a change. Didn't hear a peep!!

Hiiiiii it's Petra here. Just a little update on my adventures today whilst my human was in work...

So this morning i my bowl looked at me funny so i taught it a lesson and i flipped it over. So what if it had food in, I wasn't eating it anyways. I ate the tortoise's food instead. Much tastier. If he was THAT hungry he should have eaten mine from the floor.

Then i got bored of all of my toys. I didn't want to be a princess so I didn't go in my castle and I couldn't be bothered with my loo rolls, boxes or my ball so i chewed the wallpaper instead. I got bored of that so i ate a plant in the end.

Also, i thought I'd remind my human of who rules the house so i peed on the back door. That's my new toilet. I'm pretending I'm a dog and marking my territory.

When the human came home and told me off I didn't understand why so i peed on her bed then ate her carpet. And what?! She needs to learn who's boss.

Anyways it's bedtime. I'm not allowed to go in her room tonight for some reason, I'm banished to my cage. It's ok though, she'll let me out tomorrow.

Lots of loves

Petra The Destroyer [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️
653da53464881ab50857890f80c3aaab.jpg

Hiiiiii it's Petra here. Just a little update on my adventures today whilst my human was in work...

So this morning i my bowl looked at me funny so i taught it a lesson and i flipped it over. So what if it had food in, I wasn't eating it anyways. I ate the tortoise's food instead. Much tastier. If he was THAT hungry he should have eaten mine from the floor.

Then i got bored of all of my toys. I didn't want to be a princess so I didn't go in my castle and I couldn't be bothered with my loo rolls, boxes or my ball so i chewed the wallpaper instead. I got bored of that so i ate a plant in the end.

Also, i thought I'd remind my human of who rules the house so i peed on the back door. That's my new toilet. I'm pretending I'm a dog and marking my territory.

When the human came home and told me off I didn't understand why so i peed on her bed then ate her carpet. And what?! She needs to learn who's boss.

Anyways it's bedtime. I'm not allowed to go in her room tonight for some reason, I'm banished to my cage. It's ok though, she'll let me out tomorrow.

Lots of loves

Petra The Destroyer [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️
653da53464881ab50857890f80c3aaab.jpg

Ha ha ha ha!!! She's looks like my first bunny (Thelma) in that photo :love:

Tbf, i'm with Petra. Every time we buy a new house we spend weeks stripping wallpaper. Very sensible (not to mention cute) lady.

Tbf, i'm with Petra. Every time we buy a new house we spend weeks stripping wallpaper. Very sensible (not to mention cute) lady.

Ohhhh so she's trying to be helpful in case my parents ever plan to move out of the home they've lived in for 32 years. I should have thanked her instead!!

38d6aaa3d90c20507506d0a02eae4187.jpg

I've just seen this. Very apt after tonight's bedtime drama [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Adorable. :love::love::love: I have an indoor bunny in my bedroom, he has destroyed the carpet, the inbuilt wardrobe, which has 5 doors, skirting boards, three door frames and my antique bed.:lol: Not to mention clothes and shoes. We leave nothing in here now, replaced the carpet with laminate, which I put cheap carpet pieces on and got an antique metal bed. We don't have wallpaper but guess there isn't anything you can do.

Back