• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pee and poop problem

Ahh I would feel so heartless if I did this :(
Aw, that's really understandable. I would, too. With territorial pooping, it often gets less bad after a while when he's more confident in his surroundings again, but the peeing is hard to stop once they start.

its poop city too here KCG:lol: Eddy used to do all his poo in a very tidy pile in the litter tray. Now he is with Boo (& they seem very happily bonded) they both scatter poops everywhere. Fortunately pee hits the litter tray the vast majority of the time, sometimes just outside it which is easy enough to deal with by using a precautionary bath mat to protect (whats left) of my carpets . At least its not dog poop:lol:

Aw, that's really understandable. I would, too. With territorial pooping, it often gets less bad after a while when he's more confident in his surroundings again, but the peeing is hard to stop once they start.

According to Turkish belief, I believe that my son is worth the evil eye. :lol: :lol:
Also thanks honey. What you said was very helpful :)

its poop city too here KCG:lol: Eddy used to do all his poo in a very tidy pile in the litter tray. Now he is with Boo (& they seem very happily bonded) they both scatter poops everywhere. Fortunately pee hits the litter tray the vast majority of the time, sometimes just outside it which is easy enough to deal with by using a precautionary bath mat to protect (whats left) of my carpets . At least its not dog poop:lol:

Boo looks like the perfect bad friend example :lol:

Back