• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pea pods

Thanks Fluffers. Saved in my 'Bunny' folder :)

Foxglove :( Reminds me of Fluffy, thats how he died we think :cry:

I'm sorry :(

heh its okay, i was very young and bunny knowledge was nothing like it is now.

People re-assured me of this when i posted in RB a while back about Fluffy and Frisky :) Think of the happy times, not what i did wrong (most of the time..) :)

heh its okay, i was very young and bunny knowledge was nothing like it is now.

People re-assured me of this when i posted in RB a while back about Fluffy and Frisky :) Think of the happy times, not what i did wrong (most of the time..) :)

Awww, that's good & a good attitude to have. I have learned so much through RU and there's so much still to learn, there will always be things we can improve or do better and being able to share the knowledge is so rewarding. Gives you a real feel good feeling don't you think? :)

Awww, that's good & a good attitude to have. I have learned so much through RU and there's so much still to learn, there will always be things we can improve or do better and being able to share the knowledge is so rewarding. Gives you a real feel good feeling don't you think? :)

Definately :) I'd like to think that perhaps i've helped with getting a few bunny owners to get their very poorly bunnies to the vets, so i like to think i've helped in my own little way.

Aaaaaaand rescuing..never even knew there was anything like a rabbit rescue before here :) Totally good feeling :)

Definately :) I'd like to think that perhaps i've helped with getting a few bunny owners to get their very poorly bunnies to the vets, so i like to think i've helped in my own little way.

Aaaaaaand rescuing..never even knew there was anything like a rabbit rescue before here :) Totally good feeling :)

:):):)

and now i've totally hijacked this thread... :oops::roll:

I want to ask a load more questions, but feel guilty as if i've asked them before so am scared of opening another thread :roll:

and now i've totally hijacked this thread... :oops::roll:

I want to ask a load more questions, but feel guilty as if i've asked them before so am scared of opening another thread :roll:

:lol: What are you like? Just do it! :D

Back