• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One of the Ways Lord H's Chronic Gut Problems Effect Him

Hat off to you Jane for getting him stabilised with forage, It's far from easy. Thank goodness it isn't painfull. I suppose it's the sort of dysautonomia which has the opposite effect to megacolon.
I saw the visable peristalsis in Thumper when he needed high doses of Domperidone to prevent stasis from his lower gut issues (much the same as megacolon) unfortunately the upper gut didn't need so much stimulation & was moving too fast.
That's a very good & instructive video. Thank you.
Long may stability last!

Hat off to you Jane for getting him stabilised with forage, It's far from easy. Thank goodness it isn't painfull. I suppose it's the sort of dysautonomia which has the opposite effect to megacolon.
I saw the visable peristalsis in Thumper when he needed high doses of Domperidone to prevent stasis from his lower gut issues (much the same as megacolon) unfortunately the upper gut didn't need so much stimulation & was moving too fast.
That's a very good & instructive video. Thank you.
Long may stability last!

It was many of your posts about various forages and how the help the GI tract that helped me find a diet that got Lord H to a much more stable state. I am extremely grateful as at one point we nearly had to let Lord H go xx

Back