• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ok guys this is the rabbit

thanks u guys, yeah i am experienced so i could maybe introduce another doe but i am going on my instincts this time and thinking of getting her a neutered buck to be her fancy man :roll: :lol: obviously i got to get my bunny in my arms

She looks lovely and well done for rescuing her. The RSPCA normally have their buns neutered and vaccinated which would help you financially so you could save up to have your new bun spayed. I have only ever had male and female together and it is sooooooo sweet.

awww i think i will have to get her a friend lol!!!mind you between me and you *covers baby bunnies ears* i think she could do with a break for some 'me' time!!

You could try asking your local RSPCA for a neutering voucher for her? They all operate their schemes slightly differently, but in my area its open to everyone- you don't have to be on benefits and the voucher gives you money off the neuter (you give the voucher to your vet).

If you give them a ring and ask about their neutering scheme hopefully they might be able to help.

:? he said it will be saturday now.....are vets open on saturdays?? otherwise i cant take her..she will be open to mxyi all weekend if so

My vet is open on a Saturday morning, there is also one in my area that is open on a Sunday so you may need to call a couple of them to check their opening hours.

thanku i have to really i cannot risk her coming back here!! also do you know any good disinfectant to clean tillys hutch n run ready for new bunny??

I use the one that is a "ready spray" from the pet shop. Not sure if Tilly's hutch needs any more than this as she had myxi, maybe someone else could advise you better on this than me as I can understand your concern.

Oh Rianne I am glad you are rescueing her from that horrible little tank. Poor bunny, no bunny should have to live like that. I like Fifi and Peaches for lady bunnies! :oops: I thought you were gonna have a baby too? xxxxxx

Back