• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ok guys this is the rabbit

me too, she is a dwarf lop..although i have to stress my fears of losing her :cry: how often does a bunny get vaccinated for mxy and vhd?

she looks quite big to be a dwarf lop, are you such she isnt a french? because she honestly looks identical!

me too, she is a dwarf lop..although i have to stress my fears of losing her :cry: how often does a bunny get vaccinated for mxy and vhd?

VHD is once a year and myxi is twice a year to keep the immunity level high :) I think it takes about 2 weeks to mount the full immune response after vaccinating. Probably best to do myxi first, then the VHD can be done 2 weeks after :) She and her babies are lovely!

she looks so much like my flopsy ( R.I.P) aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh . From what it sounds like this pet shop owner doesn;t know much so i wouldn;t take his word for it =] x also what about the name ........ actually i'm not thwat good with names so i second Angel cos of all the stuff she has been through she sounds like a perfect angel =] x

rianne I think what you are doing in saving her is brilliant. I would however as you say, definitely report him to the RSPCA once she is safely with you cos otherwise as someone else said, he will just keep doing the same in the future... as for names, how about twinkle or poppy, I like angel too though...

awww thanku it means a lot to hear or rather, see, you guys say that :roll: :D yes i will endeavour to get in touch...with rspca i have the number and everything ... we just sitting pretty rite now!!

thats great and yes you are doing a great job taking in the mum and even thinking about taking in the rest of the babies =] x

Aww well done on getting her out of there. I paid £10 for Pippa - she was used for breeding too - and I spayed her and then bonded her with MJ and she's so happy now, it's very rewarding :)

As far as a companion goes, the best pairing is usually spayed female/neutered male. If girls are kept together from birth they get along but if you're inexperienced I'd think twice before getting another female who isn't related to her. Spaying also prevents uterine cancer, so it's recommended on health grounds. It does cost, mine cost £70 but it's worth it in the long run, just start saving!!

Back