• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nomad -U/D 22nd Feb-Brighter Now :-)

Jane I'm so sorry,you are having an awful time at the moment.Sending massive healing vibes poor Little Nomads way

So sorry to hear this. Poor little guy, he's been through so much, especially with losing Sarah yesterday...:cry: Must be incredibly hard for you to cope with...

This is the thick sludge that Nomad is passing

002-6.jpg

It has to get through his already sore willy :cry: :cry:

Oh no, poor little love :( It must be so hard for him both being poorly and bereaved at the same time :( Big hugs xxx

Poor little man. :( It must be a lot for him and you to cope with, after losing Sarah yesterday too. Sending both you and Nomad some vibes. xxx

Oh Jane I'm so sorry Nomad is still feeling poorly, especially after losing Sarah yesterday :cry: Sending you both lots of vibes & big hugs, take care xxxx

Come on Nomad!!! You need to get better and be strong for your mummy!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((VIBES))))))))))))))))))))))))) :love::love::love::love:

How is Nomad?

He has done a few tiny poos and is eating again. There are also some healthy gut sounds. So at least his tum appears to be working again. I am just so worried about the recurrence of bladder sludge. I am making the necessary dietary changes and giving him supportive fluids aswell as his abx and pain relief.
His Xrays last week did not show any stones in his bladder or Kidneys. He has not had a 'bladder sludge' problem before, as far as I am aware and so I dont understand what has caused it now :?

He is a confirmed EC Bun and has had three 'active' episodes. Incontinence being one of his symptoms. I dont know if there is any connection between EC and bladder sludge :?

Back