• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nomad -U/D 22nd Feb-Brighter Now :-)

That sounds very positive although not ideal Jane :D Nice to hear he is back home.

I am just relieved he can wee as I was affraid he'd just hold it due to how sore his willy is :cry:
I am giving him sub-cut fluids so as his wee is a dilute as possible. When I saw Christabel attempt to catheterise him it made my toes curl........

I am just relieved he can wee as I was affraid he'd just hold it due to how sore his willy is :cry:
I am giving him sub-cut fluids so as his wee is a dilute as possible. When I saw Christabel attempt to catheterise him it made my toes curl........

OMG the thought of that just did the same to me :shock:

Poor poor bunny i hope he's feeling better soon x

Oh, bless him! At least he has weed, which is very encouraging. :D :D Continuing to send mega vibes to him. xxxxx :love:

I have only just seen this.Poor little Nomad,how is he doing this morning?Sending massive healing vibes his way

I have only just seen this.Poor little Nomad,how is he doing this morning?Sending massive healing vibes his way

His willy is less inflammed this morning. It will need lots of bathing as the foreskin keeps closing over. At least he is still weeing OK and is eating and pooing.

Poor chap :cry:

Oh gosh I haven't been around much, I hadn't seen this :( Poor little chap, he must have been so sore; I'm glad he seems to be improving well now though :)

Please give the lovely little chap a big snog from his Auntie Alison :)

Nomad has become very poorly overnight :cry: He is now passing huge blobs of bladder sludge and a dip-test of it reveals the presence of blood :cry:
He is also in GI stasis :cry:
He has been on abx and pain relief since his bladder flush under GA a few days ago.

I think the loss of his friend Sarah yesterday was just too much for him :cry:
I have restarted his diuresis and I am also treating his GI Stasis. I will speak with Christabel later this morning....................

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Back