• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nomad -U/D 22nd Feb-Brighter Now :-)

Thanks everyone.
Nomad's poor Willy was purple this morning :cry: Weeing must've been agony :cry: :cry:

He has been on abx and pain relief but his willy was just getting worse and worse :cry: :cry: Add bladder sludge and the poor soul really is having a bad time :cry:

I just hope the Xrays dont reveal anything sinister......:?

Nomad is in a poorly way :cry:
He has gotten through the GA, bladder flushes x 3 :shock: and Xrays. The Xrays did not reveveal anything nasty but his willy is badly inflammed, bruised and infected :cry:
We have to try to stop the foreskin closing over and preventing urination. So he will need his poor willy bathed several times a day. He is also going to be on two different pain killers and antibiotics.

:cry: :cry:

Just caught up with this, poor Nomad that sounds so sore! Glad he is home. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Very sorry to hear about Nomad. I hope he feels better soon. May be an odd question but can bun not be circumcised (sp?) or does that open them up to more infection risk?

Oh, the poor, sweet boy. :cry: :cry: :cry: That must be SO incredibly sore. I DO hope that the abx kicks in soon and he starts to improve. :cry: :cry: xxx

Poor little guy; I'd be feeling very sorry for myself too in his shoes. Sending him gentle noserubs. xx

Back