• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noah - u/d p58 he's home & his abscess has been fully removed!!

Thank you Jane & Alison :D

I have to say I don't want Noah to be back at the vets in a hurry. My nerves can't cope :(

The funny thing is though when I rang at 12.30pm to check how he was, the vet nurse mis-heard it was me & said they'd already tried to ring me on my mobile as they needed my consent to remove a witheld testicle!!! :shock::shock::shock:

I asked if she's got the right bun & she yes you brought him in for castration!!!!! :shock:

I said no I didn't - you should be looking at the other end of him & if he's got a witheld testicle - he's grown a 3rd, as the other 2 were removed 18 months ago!!! :shock:

Turns out she'd got the wrong Mrs D & they had removed his abscess etc!!! :lol::lol::lol: At least it made me laugh after the stress! :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks guys :)

Wonderful news. :love: Pmsl about the withheld testicle story. :lol::lol::lol:

I have to say Karen I couldn't stop laughing!!! It was so funny because we were completely at crossed purposes :lol::lol::lol:

I started to think how on earth could a jaw abscess result in a witheld testicle?!?!?! :shock::lol:

I am so pleased for you and Noah. He as obviously been hiding a testicle in his jaw from you;):lol::lol::lol:

Give him big snuggles from mexxxx

I'm glad he's back home with you. :D
(I'm also glad that he hasn't grown a 3rd testicle. :shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:)

Thank you everyone - I am very relieved but now really want to see him back to his normal self, snuggled up with the cats :) He's not eaten anything yet - but I know it's early & he was the last to be operated on today, so hopefully he'll be feeling like eating soon.

I am so pleased for you and Noah. He as obviously been hiding a testicle in his jaw from you;):lol::lol::lol:

Give him big snuggles from mexxxx

I'll pass on your snuggles Kay :)

Do you think the saying 'I've got another head growing' when you've got a massive spot brewing is the same as 'I've got another testicle growing in my jaw' for a rabbit? :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

Do you think the saying 'I've got another head growing' when you've got a massive spot brewing is the same as 'I've got another testicle growing in my jaw' for a rabbit? :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I hope he gets his appetite back very soon and wish him a comfortable night ..... I'm guessing he gets to pick the best spot on your bed? :lol::lol:

Thank you everyone - I am very relieved but now really want to see him back to his normal self, snuggled up with the cats :) He's not eaten anything yet - but I know it's early & he was the last to be operated on today, so hopefully he'll be feeling like eating soon.

I'll pass on your snuggles Kay :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: quite possibly

Thank you for thinking about our special lad guys :)

Hows he doing today Denise?

He's doing fine thank you Davina :) Happier now since I've let him out of his pen :roll::lol: He's eating ok & his wound is ok - we're back for a check up tomorrow :)

We kept in confined to a pen overnight & until I came in from work this afternoon, just make sure he was ok after the GA. It was very strange him not sleeping on the bed last night :(

Back