• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noah - u/d p58 he's home & his abscess has been fully removed!!

Sorry Denise only just seen this- still not got proper internet sorted out!

Loads of vibes for Noah, he is such a special bunny and I know how much he means to you and Mark.

I will have everything crossed for you tomorrow. xxx

Grimlock had two abscesses in his jaws. He couldn't have the antibiotic ball treatment as they were in his incisor root cavities. We gave him depocillin injections every three days for eight weeks and they cleared up perfectly.

If you want any advice just PM me.

Hi guys sorry only just managed to come to update about Noah - thank you everyone for thinking about our special boy :)

We've been to see Jane tonight & as I thought - it is almost likely an abscess attached to his lower jaw on his left hand side :cry: Noah has to go in tomorrow for it to be removed & xrays taken if necessary to determine how bad the abscess is & if his roots are damaged :cry:

Jane seems to think it might be caused by his bottom incisor roots because of where it is - so thank you Jenova, you've given me hope knowing how your little man Grim coped & recovered :)

I am dreading tomorrow tbh, but know it has to be done as it has swollen even more overnight & he is obviously in pain with it :cry: He has to be ok, I just can't bear the thought of him not being :cry:

Any spares vibes anyone can spare our special lad would be very much appreciated :)

Here's the special lad himself enjoying his freshly picked tea on Saturday that his grandad picked him :love:

DSCF4883.jpg

Last edited:
Come on Noah you have to be a big brave boy and get better for your mummy and daddy. we are sending you lots of vibes for tomorrow and Digby says you have to take the medicine even if it's not nice because it makes you feel better and you get lots of treats afterwards xx

Denise I'll be thinking of you all tomorrow, you know where I am if you need me x

Thanks Jane, lily & Sue :) I'll update as soon as can tomorrow after he's home - it's going to be a long, anxious day at work tomorrow :(

Sending lots of vibes for your bunny-cat xxxx
Come on Noah, please get well for your mummy and your cat-mates xxx

Last edited:
Sending huge (((VIBES))) for gorgeous Noah! Come on big boy give us all something to cheer about on RU! Everything crossed for tomorrow!!

Back