• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noah - just left us for the bridge

:( So sorry Helen, I was really hoping the PM might help to give you some answers and some closure. Big hugs to you, your OH and Harriet xx

Thank you all.

I've just collected him from the vets and tomorrow I will lay him to rest with our other bridge bunnies.

Feeling rather empty at the moment. All rabbits are so special but this superspecial boy leaves a gaping hole in our family.

how about putting a teddy bear in with harriett?

Thank you yes, that can work with some buns. I think she'd actually just 'kill it' LOL

Sadly for Harriet this is the second time she has been left alone. The day before she came to us for rehoming (parents moved to Australia), her partner died. She must wonder about all of this. That did hit her hard because she lost her home, her parents and her friend all in one day.

I am actually contemplating trying to bond her up tonight with one of my pairs. Not convinced it will work as none of my pairs are particular seeking an added friend, but I have one pair in mind. She is top bun so she will need the rabbits she meets to allow her to be just that.

We'll see what this evening brings.

I'm so sorry the PM didn't give you any answers. :(

Poor Harriet, I hope she finds some friends who accept her as the boss. x

Back