• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noah is at the emergency vets

Aw i am glad that you got to see Noah, he is such a handsome boy :love:

Fingers crossed that he continues to improve and can soon come home.

Sending lots of ((vibes))

So vet called and although his tummy still doesn't feel 100%, he is eating and pooing normally so they are sending home with meds to finish his treatment tonight. Picking him up at 6 :)

Glad to hear things are heading in the right direction. Eating and pooping fine is all good signs. When he gets back to his home surroundings hopefully he'll continue to improve. 😊

Home and sulking in his hospital cage. He's going to be in that for a couple of days so I can keep an eye on him before he goes back outside

DF64F86F-3C82-40D1-B328-37D69919E251_zps5kje3y4p.jpg

Great news. I'm working 0700-1200 tomorrow if you want me to pop in and check on him?

Thanks but luckily I can pop home at lunchtime today, so will go see to him.

This morning he was completely back to normal, poos big and golden again and scoffed his pellet/meds mush, so I'm not overly worried about him anymore, and may even put him back outside today as he looks bored in the hospital cage :)

Noah is now back outside :) I got home from work and he had trashed his cage, and was sat looking so bored, so I put him in the (currently free) side of the kennel.

He then proceeded to barge past my legs twice to get out to the grass :roll:

I think he's better :love:

Noah is now back outside :) I got home from work and he had trashed his cage, and was sat looking so bored, so I put him in the (currently free) side of the kennel.

Aw, great news... :love:

Glad to hear he's bounced back, what a difference a couple of days can make. [emoji3]

Back