• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No VAT on rabbit food. Your money and how they spend it. BBC 2

Just ordered sample size packs of different adult pellets and was reminded of this thread.
No VAT on Excel or Bunny Nature, but there is on Bunny Basics and Science Selective. Odd. Farmers and breeders surely wouldn't use Bunny Nature - waay expensive.

Just ordered sample size packs of different adult pellets and was reminded of this thread.
No VAT on Excel or Bunny Nature, but there is on Bunny Basics and Science Selective. Odd. Farmers and breeders surely wouldn't use Bunny Nature - waay expensive.

Come to think of it I pay VAT on SS. Confusing.

Yes exactly the same as the GST. How is that going over there ? When I went back to Sydney 2 years ago, everything seemed so much more expensive.

It's gone up considerably in past few years, since Labor got into office it has been going down...Slightly.

It's gone up considerably in past few years, since Labor got into office it has been going down...Slightly.

I really noticed the difference from 12 years ago to 2 years ago. (Long time between visits). Food was the most expensive change. Fares still fairly cheap, petrol compared to here, still good value. I don't know about bills and the average day to day living. Seems about the same as here now.

Back