• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No problem, just consultation

KCG

Warren Veteran
Hello to everyone,
This is not a problem but I just want to consult. My bunny sometimes swings his leg strangely while walking. It's as if he's been sitting for a long time, his leg is stiff and wants to open his leg(this is a similar). He only does this once during the movement. There is no problem in sight. He runs and plays normally. He has no injury.
It just seems strange to me. Do you think there is a problem that I do not notice? I am adding both the regular version and the slowed down version of the video.

https://streamable.com/3kddnr
https://streamable.com/o950lj

PS. It is very difficult to notice this in the video.

Do you mean this?

TLB5pdnh.png

From what I can tell he's not doing anything worrying, but is just kicking his legs back. :) They can do that to stretch a bit or because they're excited or to get something dirty off their back feet.

From what I can tell he's not doing anything worrying, but is just kicking his legs back. :) They can do that to stretch a bit or because they're excited or to get something dirty off their back feet.

Haha :lol: Ok, I understand, I was relieved when you said that. :D

He has pooped in the sofa. :lol: My pooped son, I'll wear a diaper on his hips. :lol: :lol: :lol:

A funny memory came to my mind. I used to work. I went to the toilet when I was at work. Then someone pushed the toilet door. Although the door was locked, he was quickly forcing the door. I said by inside "If the toilet door is locked, it means someone is inside. Why are you pushing the door like the Ottoman army pushing the Vienna gate?". :lol: :lol: When I got out of the toilet I saw that person was my boss. And we both remained silent. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back