• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nned Help On Finding Out What Breed My Rabbits Are????? (MERGED)

No, no, no.

Tell the owners what has happened and then wait and see what they want. If they want more rabbits, then by all means offer to find and/or pay for them. But running out and buying some more rabbits is not a good idea. What if they don't want more rabbits at this moment in time? They might want some time to come to terms with the death of their old ones, for example.

Sorry I Didnt Say I Am A Part Owner Ther My Parents Rabbits....

My Parents Are Going To Be Very Angry But They Would Love To Have Them Back... Not The Same But Similar.

Sorry I Didnt Say I Am A Part Owner Ther My Parents Rabbits....

My Parents Are Going To Be Very Angry But They Would Love To Have Them Back... Not The Same But Similar.

We're just saying to wait and talk to your parents about it first. Let them make the decision when they want more rabbits. All you can do right now is to tell them the truth and see what happens from there.

yep thats what im going to do... speak to them tell them what has happend wait till they come back from holiday.... and see if they want them.

again thanks guys... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I echo the sentiment of waiting and telling your parents first, then if indeed they do decide to get some more bunnies you can go to a rescue :D

Am sure they'll be a nice pair waiting for a lovely home :)

hopefly they say YES and this time ILL take more CEAR off them...!!!! :)

it was my fault for not keeping the cage locked grgrggrggremjseiohsthj

but what has happen has happen now i have learnt what i have done wrong. and this WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!

doesnt matter how cute the new pair may be im going to missssss the others. R.I.P :-( xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you do get a rabbit
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go to a rescue :) That way you can give another rabbit a loving home. There are over 30,000 in rescues!

hi guyssssssssssss....

spoke to the parents there not happy at all.. but have agrreid to let me have them again. but this time ill give them a better home and look after them!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

this time ill keep them safe and sound!!! rip to the my rabbits i didnt even get a chance to name them :-(

ppl im from north london, uk. does anyone know where i can get old of them???? must be the yellow dutch!!!

and any tips on how to keep them safe and sound?

hi guyssssssssssss....

spoke to the parents there not happy at all.. but have agrreid to let me have them again. but this time ill give them a better home and look after them!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

this time ill keep them safe and sound!!! rip to the my rabbits i didnt even get a chance to name them :-(

ppl im from north london, uk. does anyone know where i can get old of them???? must be the yellow dutch!!!

Have you tried rescues?
If you're certain you don't want to give a rescue bun a second chance, pm me and I'll give you a link or two of a breeder that may be able to help

Can you explain exactly what happened? If it was your error then it comes down to you making sure you check and double check everything, if it was something on the cage then we may be able to suggest ways to make it more secure.

I would say either really look hard for yellow dutch in rescues. We get a lot of black dutch through ours, so they do go through rescues, otherwise you are facing going to a breeder.

:shock::shock:
How old are you?!
I think it would be very foolish to 'buy' two similar looking rabbits.
They'd see straight through it.
I'd wait and tell them the truth, surely you'd be more upset than looking to cover yourself?!
I'm sure your parents will see how upet you are and then you can offer a loving home to two rescue bunnies.

:shock::shock:
How old are you?!
I think it would be very foolish to 'buy' two similar looking rabbits.
They'd see straight through it.
I'd wait and tell them the truth, surely you'd be more upset than looking to cover yourself?!
I'm sure your parents will see how upet you are and then you can offer a loving home to two rescue bunnies.

A few posts back they said they had told the parents

yh guys spoke to the parents and they are happey to get them again...

im 26 male. from london.

the rabbits got killed by two dogs that jump over the fence from next door.

im looking for yellow dutch baby rabbits..... my mom love the colour yellow and would like to have them in the same colour. any one in the north london area who can get hold of them for me.???

Presumably you need to make some changes to the accommodation to prevent it happening again first. If a dog could get in so could a fox or a cat who are also lethal.

I very much doubt anyone of the forum can "get hold of" any for you. You will need to speak to a breeder who will need to be satisfied that your accommodation is now secure and you may have to wait until rabbits the right age are available. If you wanted to adopt from a rescue again, they'd need to be sure the rabbits were safe and would probably inspect your accommodation.

Back