• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

neville - tomorrow we try with florence! *pics - 7 days in*

Almost two weeks in now :)

I've left the pen open today - Neville was getting very frustrated. Florence still won't leave the pen, but perhaps that will have changed after a day without me around!

Here they are, Flo becoming much more expressive (and moulting heavily!) :) and Neville with his forage from silverrabbit:

They do look quite happy with each other. I'm sure Flo will get used to having more space soon, she will want to see what Neville's up to when he goes out there :)

Last edited:
just a little update - flo has now ventured outside of the pen and outside of the room! I've let them out onto the landing and they're absolutely fine with each other :love:

I do have some concerns over flo's health unfortunately - she is showing some strange digestive issues (sausage poos, inconsistency and desire to eat a lot of them). I'm seeing if she settles and seeing a vet early next week if she doesn't.

Sorry to hear of Flo's digestive probs. Hope they resolve before the vet is needed.

I had (somehow) forgotton quite how beautiful Neville was. They really do make a lovely couple. Glad Flo. is venturing out more :love:

Glad they seem settled now & Flo is getting more adventurous :love: I hope everything is ok with her digestion, vibes that she's better soon x

Sorry to hear of Flo's digestive probs. Hope they resolve before the vet is needed.

I had (somehow) forgotton quite how beautiful Neville was. They really do make a lovely couple. Glad Flo. is venturing out more :love:

Glad they're happy together. I hope Flo hasn't got anything serious.

she's slightly better with a change of pellets (excel to protexin pro fibre) and plenty of dried plantain and some forage that silverrabbit kindly sends to us :D but it does look more and more like megacolon to me - just my hunch though and not based on anything vets have said. I'm going to take her to the vet next week I think just to rule out any parasites.

awwww tulsi - he is a real beauty, just so handsome! I love that little man. he's been binkying up and down the landing now that they have access to it! :lol:

hope flo hasn't got anything serious going on. adorable couple :love::love::love:

Glad they seem settled now & Flo is getting more adventurous :love: I hope everything is ok with her digestion, vibes that she's better soon x

thanks re flo - she's also not quite as chubby as I thought. her flesh condition isn't great and she feels a little bony. I'm hoping with a diet that doesn't seem to upset her stomach, she can gain some condition.

she's very cute though with her exploring :) she's also come around very quickly to hand feeding and has learnt 'DINNER!', most likely by Neville's excitement when I say the word. she's such a sweet little thing :love:

She seems to be coming on really well now, bless her :love: I'm sure now she's eating right she will gain more condition. Amazing how quickly they learn the food time command :lol: my two binky like mad when they know foods coming & Dolly has started doing the cutest thing of standing on two legs & walking towards me for treats, melts me every time :love:

she's also come around very quickly to hand feeding and has learnt 'DINNER!', most likely by Neville's excitement when I say the word
She's beautiful, they both are: great that they can learn together! I wonder how long it will take Lopsy's girlfriend (when he gets one) to catch on to the tube game (hiding pellets in tubes) and whether he'll share with her >D Lopsy's learnt that Matt coming home means new leaves, and also responds to anyone saying 'beans!' excitedly (mostly by poking nose in hands).

Everytime I read this post it reminds me of how lovely my Nethie Charlie was :D I love how Flo's feet are so dainty :D

Back