• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nethies weight

Not silly at all :) I just think what you asked, was not quite the info you needed or what you needed to ask, which is often the case with many threads on here, so don't worry about that :)

And glad the nurse was good!

:lol: I know what you mean, but i didnt know where to start! :roll:

well rosie at her healthiest adn heaviest was 0.8kg - 0.9kg but she was a bery tiny rabbit, all other nethies ive seen have been bigger then what she was

well rosie at her healthiest adn heaviest was 0.8kg - 0.9kg but she was a bery tiny rabbit, all other nethies ive seen have been bigger then what she was

Awww little Rosie :love: Forever in our hearts :) I loved seeing her in the garden.

Didnt Rosie have health problems though, i remember you struggled with her weight quite a bit. Marley and Dolly (apart from Dolly needing a Dental) are otherwise healthy, however, they are usually 1.4kg, i dont want them to loose anymore weight. If they dont put some on over the next couple of weeks, or they continue to loose weight, ill get them checked over at the vets.

Back