• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Needing Good Luck Vibes please....U/D page 12

I was almost scared to click on to the forum this evening. I was just dreading reading that the vet had said that there was nothing she could do.

I know that it is still really early days, but at least there is hope. I am sending all the vibes that I can to big Mo. xxx

Mo has been told that she can get me to call her new Vet friend on her mobile if needed over the weekend :)
(Christabel is not on call but she is just so dedicated )

Janex

What operation has she had? :?

She had a huge abscess on her hock cleaned out under GA. At the moment Mo cant walk as both her back legs are effected, so far only one has abscessated and we wont know for a while if we are too late to stop the infection getting into the bones.
Mo still has a huge battle to fight.

Janex

She had a huge abscess on her hock cleaned out under GA. At the moment Mo cant walk as both her back legs are effected, so far only one has abscessated and we wont know for a while if we are too late to stop the infection getting into the bones.
Mo still has a huge battle to fight.

Janex

Sorry i have been following but i must have missed the bit about the GA.

Fingers and paws crossed here x

Wow this is an amazing thread!

You lot are wonderful! :D:D:D

Once I have been driving a bit longer (only passed 2mths ago) I hope I can join in the bunny runs etc, probably just end up getting lost at the mo! :lol:

I am wishing Mo all the best (((huge vibes)))

Wow this is an amazing thread!

You lot are wonderful! :D:D:D

Once I have been driving a bit longer (only passed 2mths ago) I hope I can join in the bunny runs etc, probably just end up getting lost at the mo! :lol:

I am wishing Mo all the best (((huge vibes)))

I did part of a Bunny run last year. I got lost. I only had to get to Heathrow................ 4 miles from my front door............ :oops: :rolleyes:

Janex

Really really hoping and 'praying' for Mo. Like others I was almost too scared to come onto the forum just in case it was bad news . . . we are ALL behind you and Mo.

PS my vet also gives me her e-mail and contacts over the weekend - we are SO lucky!!!

Jane you must thank Christabel from me...i know as a vet she is 'doing her job' but when she is not on call over the weekend that is pure dedication:love:

I am going to speak with 'the man' and hope to come and pick Rudolph up on sunday...he is not the most compliant of men though:rolleyes:
I will let you know asap though.
In your expert opinion, do you think Mo and Rudolph will ever likely be able to live together again? Or would Mo be better off on her own?
This is not a problem as Mo can live in the lounge....(where she will be pampered even more!!;))
Ok, i know she may not come home to me, but i thought it better to think positive..even though im prepared for the worst)

Jane, Theo, and christobel you are all saints, Jane I swear you are wonderwoman in disguise:lol::lol:
Sallyx

I will do Amy...thankyou:love:

Jane...I may have to get a train up to you (thanks to the non compliant man!:censored:)
is that possible? would you be able to meet me?(and are you allowed to take bunnies on trains?!)

Was terrified to pick this thread up today in case it was sad, but so pleased that things are slowly moving on and maybe there will be a happy resolution. Big Big hugs to everyone and especially to Mo. Hang in there girl.

Jane you must thank Christabel from me...i know as a vet she is 'doing her job' but when she is not on call over the weekend that is pure dedication:love:

I am going to speak with 'the man' and hope to come and pick Rudolph up on sunday...he is not the most compliant of men though:rolleyes:
I will let you know asap though.
In your expert opinion, do you think Mo and Rudolph will ever likely be able to live together again? Or would Mo be better off on her own?
This is not a problem as Mo can live in the lounge....(where she will be pampered even more!!;))
Ok, i know she may not come home to me, but i thought it better to think positive..even though im prepared for the worst)

I think that *if* Mo gets better a re-bonding could be attempted. But we are taling about months and months down the line. As you know Mo is still a very, very sick Bun and I think for now we just need to concentrate on getting her through each hour. Rudolph seems completely unfazed by everything and has already got me well and truely under his paw :rolleyes: :lol:

Me and Mo are off to bed now. We have set up camp on the landing !! Mo has just had her strong pain-killing injection and an injection of metoclopromide. She has a selection of gratted/finely chopped veg, sliced apple, some SS pellets and some hay. She has only really nibbled at food since her op' but at least she is trying to eat.

Night, Night from me and Mo. Next injection at 3am!!

Janex :wave:

This thread is so refreshing - its so nice to know there are people that will go out of their way to be helpful and caring in a world where being selfish seems to be the norm.

Well done Jane and I hope Mo continues to do well!

What a heart warming thread. It's incredible. I wish Mo loads of get well vibes and think it's brilliant what everyone involved has done. :)

Back