• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need lots of vibes for Eddie please/ Not good post 42/ piccy post 86

Yes definitely :)

Does he still have that lump between his eye and nose? Did anything show up on the x-ray about that?

Yes its still there and still the same size. It was never mentioned specifically so I guess it is just tooth root related :?
She did say his lower jaw is much worse than his top jaw which surprised me given his eye problems, but you can feel very large lumps in his bottom jaw now :(

Well at least you have the whole picture now, glad his bloods were ok.

Hope the antibiotics kick in and stop the sneezes. Lots of love to Eddie :love::love:

The vet did say that she was surprised he was able to eat solid food for as long as he did, and doesn't really expect him to mange more than wet food from now on.

Don't think Eddie is complaining though, he has polished off another 2 bowls this evening and is much more active.

I am so happy this evening as I saw something I have been waiting a long time for. I got a quick, blurred picture, will post it tomorrow :love:

This is what happened last night, sorry they are not great piccys but just grabbed the camera quickly as didn't want to miss it :) But he stayed like that for well over an hour :love:

( Its elwoods whiskers going across the second picture :roll: :lol: )

P1090354.jpg

P1090355.jpg

Thank you :wave:

Eddie enjoyed a 2 course supper of Ella's finest tonight. Carrot and parsnip followed by banana and apple :) He then flopped out in front of the fire. We only lit it for him, Steve and I have been sweating, and have been fighting over who takes the heat pads out just to cool down :roll::lol: the things we do for our bunnies :love:

Eddie enjoyed a 2 course supper of Ella's finest tonight. Carrot and parsnip followed by banana and apple :) He then flopped out in front of the fire. We only lit it for him, Steve and I have been sweating, and have been fighting over who takes the heat pads out just to cool down :roll::lol: the things we do for our bunnies :love:

What a lucky boy!!!

Bless him, only just caught up with how Eddie is doing - glad he's doing better, sending him lots more vibes & special snuggles xxxx

Awww bless him, do we have pics of him flopped in front of the fire? :love:

yay! eddie flops! :love::love::love:

With the fire on?! Pampered or what?! :shock::shock: :lol::lol::lol:

He deserves it though! Noserubs to Elwood too!

Back