• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need lots of vibes for Eddie please/ Not good post 42/ piccy post 86

:):)

Eddie has happily tucked into a bowl of mushy pellets this morning fed to him on a teaspoon, he has always enjoyed the pampered life style :lol:

Last night he also a whole jar of Hipps carrot baby food, also from a teaspoon. I say he ate it all, I mean the jar was empty at the end, there was plenty on me, down Eddie's front and on the sofa. he then jumped on me at the end to say thank you and manged to wipe his orange face all the way down my sweatshirt. Bless him :love: :lol::lol:

:):)

Eddie has happily tucked into a bowl of mushy pellets this morning fed to him on a teaspoon, he has always enjoyed the pampered life style :lol:

Last night he also a whole jar of Hipps carrot baby food, also from a teaspoon. I say he ate it all, I mean the jar was empty at the end, there was plenty on me, down Eddie's front and on the sofa. he then jumped on me at the end to say thank you and manged to wipe his orange face all the way down my sweatshirt. Bless him :love: :lol::lol:

Oh that is such good news :D :D Hopefully he was just feeling miserable because of the dental. Give him lots of nose rubs from me :love:

Poor Eddie. So glad hes eaten some baby food :love::love: Must be fustrating for him not being able to eat his normal food, bless him :love::love: Sending nose rubs :love: xXx

YAY!! Glad there has been some improvement - think he's just the biggest attention-seeking bun ever! :lol::lol:

Eddie: I'll just lie here, in my smelly poorlybunny bed, while you feed me mushed goodies from a spoon......oh, its a hard life! Elwood, fan me!

YAY!! Glad there has been some improvement - think he's just the biggest attention-seeking bun ever! :lol::lol:

Eddie: I'll just lie here, in my smelly poorlybunny bed, while you feed me mushed goodies from a spoon......oh, its a hard life! Elwood, fan me!

:lol::lol:
Glad he is improving Liz

Good news that you've got some food into him - they always seem to manage their problems better with a good full tummy.

I hope he keeps improving so he can get back to some sort of normal eating again!

:lol::lol::lol:

Well Eddie wrote me out his shopping list and after a hair raising journey slipping and sliding to the supermarket ( its only a 2 minute walk away! ) this is what I came back with. Hopefully there is something on the menu this evening that "Sir" will approve of :lol::lol:

P1080349.jpg

I am pleased to announce that Eddie polished off a whole pouch of carrot, apple and parsnip this evening. There was some mess involved but as Elwood is in charge of cleaning in these situations it was soon sorted :lol::lol:

Awww bless him. I've only just caught up with this thread and really sorry to hear little Eddie has been poorly. But its great to hear that he's got a fully tummy tonight - keep up the good work Eddie :love::love:

Eddie's blood tests have come back OK, slightly raised liver values but nothing to worry about :)

However Eddie is very snuffly in his nose this morning so the vet has decided to put him back on antibiotics. Must admit I'm quite relieved as he has had the odd bit of pus in his nose for awhile but the vets still didn;t think he needed any :?

Eddie has done so well to be off antibiotics for 3 months I don't think anyone thought he would manage that, we are very proud of him :love::love:

Aww bless the little Edster, so glad there was nothing too much to worry about with his bloods, presumably the higher liver levels could be at least partially accounted for by the period of not eating as much in response to his dental pain?

I'm so glad to see that he's eating again, even if it is delicious mushed up baby food, and I know you're taking the best possible care of the little man. Fingers crossed he responds well to the antibiotics and can continue to enjoy your love and care for a lot longer xx

Thanks Alison, the vet said the raised liver levels could even be related to the stress of the actual blood test, as well as dental pain.

I am relieved there is nothing else sinister going on with him, even though the overall news is not great. It is so much easier to give him the best care now we have all the info we need :)

Back