• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my poor bunny

i know i was just very upset i know they did there best and i am thankful they are there at all they look after all my other animals and dangermouse had to visit very often but i have his son and girlfriend at home so i still have him with me in spirit,
maybe one day ill get a new dangermouse :wink:

I'm so sorry to hear about your little baby bun, it's a shame the vets couldn't see him and I'm sure everyone did the best they could, including you.

If you need us, we're here, as always.

AMETHYST

thank you all so much, i seem to be getting used to seeing his empty cage now but im very worried about dinka his girlfriend they spent there first six months together as we were told dangermouse was a girl and then we discovered he wasnt as she was pregnant :shock: so they were seperated he pined for her so we put them in cages so they could see each other, now he has gone she just sits and mopes about and growls when i try to pick her up, what can i do she has all the toys in the world and they have a radio when im not home playing to them what can i do to cheer her up cuddles and fuss doesnt work :cry:

I know it might be difficult, but after a few weeks you might want to consider a new bunny friend for her.

Take her to a local rescue centre, and they can arrange "introductions" to see which of their bunnies Dinka likes. You may well be able to get an already neutered male, which would mean that you could keep Dinka and her new guy together after they've been bonded - a huge advantage for her.

So Dinka's pregnant? When's the litter due?

Good luck with cheering her up.

AMETHYST

dinka isnt pregnant anymore she had her litter in august she had two little cuties! who both have homes with a local couple and there children the father is a carpenter and has built the sisters a 20 foot cage its huge!!!!! and im very happy, i think i may get her a male friend my local rspca is millbrook in surrey maybe dinka would like a little trip unless anyone has a male she may bond with she is 16 months so i want one of about teh same age ill get a picture of her and show u all her

thank you xxxxxx

Oh the poor little thing. :cry: :cry: :cry: I certainly feel for you; My baby Cuddles (dog I've owned since I was 10) passed away last year when she started having seizures. My mom had to put her down, and I didn't find out until a week later... It's a sad thing, but I'm glad he had you to love him and care for him while he was with us in this world..

i am very thankful i had him for as long as i did as they didnt think he was going to make it when he was a baby he was extra special in that way i see all my bunnys as my children and spoil them rotten :lol: :lol:

bunnymadhouse said:
only just caught this thread.
so sorry to hear about your poor bun. :cry:
lost one of ours last night and im angry with my vet too. :evil:

sleep tight little bunny
Angie

*nods*

Awful news .....

Back