• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Lily is back at the vets :(( UPDATE...she is being operated on now :( NEW UPDATE.!

:wave: Only just caught up on this, sounds like Lilly is a real fighter! and she's so lucky to have such a caring mom and dad! Hope she's on the road to recovery now! x x x

Thanks hayley!

i do hope she keeps on going.
the vets getting a big tin of choccies and a card later on, they've done so much for her this week i cant even begin to explain!

awww im so so so so so happy your little angel has made it thro the night... she can only get stronger now :D:D:D:D

Thank you sooooo much

I am going to pass on lots of cuddles from you all to my baby later on.
i cant wait to see her little face again :):):)

thank you all again for the lovely messages i really am overwhelmed by how nice everyone is after all, ive not been using the boards long :)

Ah, that is great news. What a little fighter she is to come through a big op like that. So glad she can come home for cuddles off her Mum. Give her a nose rub from me when she gets home.

Back