• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Lily is back at the vets :(( UPDATE...she is being operated on now :( NEW UPDATE.!

I was just weaning my bun on to the SS diet, didn't realise it was higher in calcium! Maybe I should consider the Oxbow Pellet :?

I have not been able to compare it to others, I just read it on here recently and wondered if it could have contributed.

OMG sending tons of vibes for Lily. I'm so sorry you must be beside yourself with worry. Keeping everything crossed that she can pull through x x x

Gosh Chloe :( I wasnt expecting to come on and read this, i though she was getting better :( Hugs for you! Sending loads of vibes for Lily xXx You can do it little Lily :) xXx

Just to put your minds at rest guys, just spoke to chloe, Lily has pulled through the op :) Still needs vibes lots of vibes though :( The poor baby girl xXxXx

that is good news... sending millions of vibes for a quick recovery and back home with her mummy where she belongs xxxxxxxxxxx

wow, thank you so much for all the kind messages guys.
you're all wonderful <3

as becky said, she has indeed pulled through her op. they found she had a hole in the membrane covering her intestines, then her intestines had managed to come through the hole and twist, causing a blockage :(

she has now got through the operation but is obviously very weak. they are monitering her all night and keeping her warm and giving her meds to stimulate her gut. they told me the name of this but my head was all over the place so i forget what it is.

its now just a case of waiting for that phone call, i've told them to ring me any time during the night if anything happens...to be honest my heads expecting the worst, she is just so small and weak.

im half wondering if this hole was made when she was spayed, obvioulsy by accident as she hasnt been right since and has been in and out of the vets ever since..

i am praying she is going to pull through. her cage is all ready for her to come home with a nice fresh bed. i just hope and pray this time tomorrow she will be here.

i have never been through this with a pet before so i am really struggling and just dont know what to expect :(

thanks again to you all for the kind words, you're all stars.

Awww hun :( Its such a stressful time for you and Lily, but at least they found out what it was, and have sorted it. Im convinced little Lily is a fighter :) She has been through so much this last week :(

She'll be so glad to see you tomorrow, shes in the best hands hun. Sending lots and lots of vibes. *Hugs* Im only a phone call away if you need anything xXx

Awww hun :( Its such a stressful time for you and Lily, but at least they found out what it was, and have sorted it. Im convinced little Lily is a fighter :) She has been through so much this last week :(

She'll be so glad to see you tomorrow, shes in the best hands hun. Sending lots and lots of vibes. *Hugs* Im only a phone call away if you need anything xXx

Thank you so much hun
I'll be keeping you posted...at the moment I am thinking and hoping that no news is good news xx

Back