• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Lily is back at the vets :(( UPDATE...she is being operated on now :( NEW UPDATE.!

Thank you.

its just such a big op

and shes so young i just dont know :(

i dont know anyone who has had a bun go through an op other than the routine stuff so i am all in a state.

its just unbearable :(

Just catching up again. I really hope she can pull through this. You are both in my thoughts. Sending her some mega vibes and a big hug to you.

Just catching up again. I really hope she can pull through this. You are both in my thoughts. Sending her some mega vibes and a big hug to you.

Thank you so much <3

infact thank you all, i cant begin to describe how nice it is to read all these messages, and i know that whatever happens i can come on here and talk to you all.

at the moment no news is good news.

i am hoping that because she is young she will have the fight in her to survive.

Sorry only just come online.

Gosh, cant believe it.

Sending gorgeous Lily all the healing vibes in the world, come on little girl, fight it :D

Lily seems like a figter to me.I really hope you get some good news soon.Still sending massive healing/recovery vibes

she made it thro the op, she must be a fighter and no news really is good news... sending lots of vibes for tonight and i hope she finds the strength to get better xxxxxx

thank you.

i have told the vets to ring me whenever they need to ..including during the night, i am blatently not going to sleep well anyway.

i keep thinking the worst..its just how i am. and then i keep thinking of her and how she follows me around the house and rubs her nose on mine for "Kisses". she is so precious to me. i wish i could sit in the vets all night with her so she knows i am there :cry::cry:

Goodness only now got on this thread.. Sending lots and lots of vibes for Lily!!! She sounds like a remarkably strong bun, keep your chin up hun! Thinking of you both, and it sounds like you have a very kind vet.. <3

Any news on Lily this morning, sending her some more healing vibes. I hope you got a little sleep as she will need you well to look after her.

Hey all :wave:

just had a really positive call, she has got through the night and is pooing and weeing :D

shes still just picking at her food but i guess thats expected after a big op. but the vet said she is hopping about abit and not hunching or straining.

and....

WE CAN BRING HER HOME TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are getting her indoor smaller cage ready for her to recover further in for a few days, so she keeps still as her usual homes massive and i dont want her moving around loads after such a major operation.

but yea..early days but so far so good xx

Back