• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mortar and Pestle

Does it have to go into glycerol- when we fed corvental to Smokey- its a capsule with small beads- we counted out the number of beads we wanted ( he got 30 beads a day and a capsule held about 180) and sprinkled them on a slice of banana. The banana is sticky and Smokey never refused his little treat- we used to ask each other if smokey had been given his sprinkles each evening.

Does it have to go into glycerol- when we fed corvental to Smokey- its a capsule with small beads- we counted out the number of beads we wanted ( he got 30 beads a day and a capsule held about 180) and sprinkled them on a slice of banana. The banana is sticky and Smokey never refused his little treat- we used to ask each other if smokey had been given his sprinkles each evening.

Now there's a question.

I would imagine that theoretically I could count beads, but I'm not sure where to start.

One capsule goes with 10mls of glyercol. And he has 0.3mls of the glycerol mixture. So that would be just under 3% of the beads?

I can ask about this.

Thanks!

VEry delayed reply from me but have you tried the druggy way f crushing it between two spoons? Handle in each hand and pour the stuff into the bowl of one spoon and use the bowl of the other to crush?

and its from films I've learned this I would like to point out!!

Back