• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse V Bubbles ( Dog Safe Ones)- Short Video

Is that Morse barking at the bubbles or a nearby dog? I couldn't tell. But the bark sounds too high pitched for it to be his.

Aww...he looks like he's having a complete blast! :lol: One of the things I miss most about Jenna when she was younger is how she'd play with her "chicky" toy. She just sleeps most of the day away now. :(

How old is Morse? Doesn't he have a birthday coming up? :love:

Is that Morse barking at the bubbles or a nearby dog? I couldn't tell. But the bark sounds too high pitched for it to be his.

Aww...he looks like he's having a complete blast! :lol: One of the things I miss most about Jenna when she was younger is how she'd play with her "chicky" toy. She just sleeps most of the day away now. :(

How old is Morse? Doesn't he have a birthday coming up? :love:

It was Harry, a neighbours dog barking :D

Morse will be 5 on the 21st March :shock:

Aaaw he was having great fun. Where did you get the bubbles Jane? I was wondering if my cats might enjoy chasing some bubbles. They are nearly 13 but one in particular still likes to play.

Back