• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moo's in for her spay U/D Need Poo Vibes Bigtime!!!

managed to get her to eat 1 grape and 1 tiny piece of bread last night. This morning she has eaten 3 SS pellets. No sign of poos though .. should I be worried?

managed to get her to eat 1 grape and 1 tiny piece of bread last night. This morning she has eaten 3 SS pellets. No sign of poos though .. should I be worried?

I'm bumping this more than anything but ... my dental bunny used to be at least 24 hours before she had a reasonable 'output' after general anaesthetic, I guess that's because there had been hardly any input either.

Hope somebody more expert will be along soon.

Vibes for Moo

she's had a few pellets, and a tiny mouthful of carrot, but I can hear her tummy gurlgling ... is that normal?

she's had a few pellets, and a tiny mouthful of carrot, but I can hear her tummy gurlgling ... is that normal?

Yes :)

Try to encourage her to drink as much as possible to keep her gut contents well hydrated. A gentle hop about will help with the pooing. Try offering her a couple of dandelion leaves too.

Janex

I've not got any dandelion leaves .. I'll try find some, but I do have some raspberry ones growing in the garden. Would they help?

Yes, raspberry good too, I think they are equally tasty (to my bunnies anyway). Big vibes for Moo.

(I don't know how I'm going to cope next week when Esme is spayed, I'm worried enough for Moo and Roo and I've never even met them:roll:)

((((( eating pooing and get well vibes ))))) raspberry or blackberry and plantain if you've not got any dandelions, they are all beneficial and tasty!:D

tell you what you can buy (and its cheap in asda) that helped get my buns eating again after spey is fresh bunch of herbs...corriander and parsley 64p a bunch each. mine loved dandilions too...but try some apple leaves or fruit leaves.

Hurrah I finally got some poo!!!!! Just a small amount for Moo as normally she poos for Britain :shock: :oops:

I gave her some raspberry leaves and loads of parsley!! She's still not so keen on her nuggets - probably too much effort to eat. Normally she nearly bites your hand off for them as if to say you haven't fed me for weeks mummy give me them quick!!! :lol:

Back