• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Miss Bunny Penny (aged almost 13)- U/D 28th Sept- Almost 'Time' :-(

The pictures are beautiful, Flynn really did look like he was looking after her. She is looking a lot brighter in that last picture. Give the lovely lady a nose rub from me xxx

:love: I am glad to here Miss Bunny Penny has perked up. Flynn and Miss Bunny Penny look like a very content and quiet couple. How long have they been together ?

*Soothing vibes*

How wonderful that Flynn is looking after her :love:

I hope she is happy and peaceful for the rest of her time <3

I've just finished catching this thread up. :( I am sorry to hear that Ms. BP is experiencing more pain, I think a lot of us know how that can feel and empathize with her, poor dear. :(
That Flynn is so attentive is just :love: How anyone can dispute the obvious emotion and soul that animals possess is beyond me. (No one here certainly, but I have met people who do.)
I really hope Miss Bunny Penny and Flynn have more comfortable days ahead, and when it is her time that they can say goodbye knowing they will see one another again someday. No doubt in my mind that there are animals in heaven, with their purity of love and devotion for one another.

I am thinking of you Jane and keeping you all in my prayers. I am sorry you are again facing this decision, my friend, but I want to let you know I am sending vibes for strength and comfort in this dire time and doing my best to be there with you in spirit.
Bless you. xxxx

Back