• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

millie

OMG, what happened?!

Mark and Shell, I'm soo sorry to hear your little man has passed on.

Scoot will look after him now

:cry: :cry: :cry: Oh Mark and Shell, I know how devastated you must be feeling and I am so very, very sorry, my heart goes out to you. Huge huge hugs xxxxxxxxxxxx :cry: :cry: :cry:

Binky free at the Bridge little Milster, play with Scoot and go find Charlie and all the other bunnies who have gone before........

Mark is back from the vets they don't know what happened but i guess it doesn't really matter as nothing will change this. The pain is massive, our hearts our truly broken and our sunshine has gone.

Dearest precious Millie van vanilly, our BIB our gorgeous boy we have never known such love and happiness, from the very first day we met you we worshipped you, you gave us everything and in return expected nothing. The days we spent with you will be with us always, you made us laugh and cry you loved us and we love you and always will. You were such a laid back boy, nothing fazed you a brave heart to the very end. Go over the bridge and find Bonnie van bon bon, find the warmest spot, get those happy feet out and enjoy. Please please let us know that you are still with us, daddy needs you close, you were his bestest buddy a bond so strong, if it was a choice between me and you i would always lose out!!!
Stay close our angel, light the sky up with your wonderful light, shine bright so we can gaze up and know you are near. We love you to the moon and back always have always will xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DSC01402.jpg

Dearest Shell, as always, such lovely meaningful words......what a gorgeous boy.....I will light the candles for you tonight sweet Milster. xxx

Lizzie said:
Dearest Shell, as always, such lovely meaningful words......what a gorgeous boy.....I will light the candles for you tonight sweet Milster. xxx

Thank you Lizzie he will love being the center of attention, thank you to everyone who has posted your support and love mean so much, pain is such a hard thing and it is still so raw but we will find our way through it will take a long time, he was our life and was very important to us but he will guide us through he has too much left to do so will never truly leave us, my heart is firmly imprinted with his paw print as is his daddies.

Auntie Shell and Uncle Mark :) don't be sad for Millie as he has now found Bonnie and they are laying in the long grass together under the willow tree :) and like all the BIBs here, they have not finished their work yet so you better watch out for him :)

aawww, mark and shell, your words made me sob :cry: :cry: I'm so sorry to hear about your special little man. I know the pain only too well :cry: when I lost my special boy Bilbo last year I felt as though my heart would just burst with sadness. I still miss him, but always feel that he is near. We were so close, nothing could ever break that bond. I know he's still my little angel, but in spirit now. Millie will let you know that he's still there, he will always be your little angel. thinking of you and sending hugs xxx
binky free Millie xx

Scoot said:
Auntie Shell and Uncle Mark :) don't be sad for Millie as he has now found Bonnie and they are laying in the long grass together under the willow tree :) and like all the BIBs here, they have not finished their work yet so you better watch out for him :)

Should i be afraid :shock: :wink: Here come the buns in black, rainbow bridge protectors 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Back