• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marley

marleyandme

Mama Doe
Marley died yesterday after a dental to burr down his spurs which were the cause of his stasis (there is a thread in health that has the exact details).

Me and Naveen (and Bella his wifebun) are absolutely devastated. He was the most special bunny and we are very lucky to have shared his life with him. He had the biggest attitude and was definitely the top bun in our house-he had us wrapped around his little paw and always got his way! We will miss him more than words can say and his death has left a huge Marley shaped hole in our lives.

I love you so much Marley and will miss you always, you mean more to us than you can ever know xxx

I am so sorry, Marley was one of my favourite buns on here.

Binky Free at Rainbow Bridge Marley - sweet dreams x x x

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about Marley. :(:( I had a little soft spot for him, because he was so much like Alfie. Sleep tight little Marley. xx

Aimee, Naveen and Bella,

I am so sorry that you lost your beautiful boy. Marley came to visit us twice here and he certainly made an impression on us...he seemed to have a special bond with Paul!

We are absolutely devastated for you and wish there was something we could do to make it all better.

I am so grateful to Marley for showing Bella the meaning if true 'bun love'. Their bonding was one of the easiest we have seen. I know Bella thought the world of him just like his mummy and daddy did.

Binky free gorgeous boy. Look over your mummy, daddy and wifey with pride as you filled their lives with so much joy. It was a pleasure meeting you and I know that you had the most wonderful life with Aimee and Naveen.

Sweet dreams Darling. xxx

Aimee,

I am so sorry. Can't believe that this has happened after he'd waited so long for Bella to be ready for him.

I'm so very sorry too that David and I won't get to meet him now.

Binky free Marley. xx

Back