• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

maisie piggy needs vibes please u/d she's gone

I'm so sorry you lost Maisie :(

She was a very lucky piggy and you fought so hard for her. I can't imagine how gutted you must be feeling. Lots of *hugs*. I hope that Eddie is doing okay.

Popcorn free little girl xx

i'm sorry i can't say much in response but i just don't have the words right now. i'm just so totally totally heartbroken. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

maisie was cremated in her cosy bed, with a pink blanket around her, and we also sent a note with her and of course a slice of narna. her ashes will be home on tuesday. i miss my girl so much :cry::cry::cry:

i just know she will be feasting on as many narna's as possible at the bridge bless her. reunited with her soul-pig ches.

she was just too tired to continue. i am honoured that she wanted to be with me for her final time of life. i am so glad she passed so peacefully, knowing how much we love her.

i just miss her so much. the grief is just so different each time. this time i am more at peace with her actual passing, but i still feel so sad :cry: x

Be kind to yourself hunni :( I bet she is popcorning around with her little ches munching on a feast of banana (and not having to worry about the sugar content) :love:

She had the most wonderful life with you and passed peacefully surrounded by your love.

Sending hugs xx

Sending ((((((((huge hugs))))))) to you. It's just not fair that these precious wee friends have to leave us so soon. :cry:

Thinking of you and sending vibes of strength and comfort your way. xxxxxxxx

thank you.

mimzmum - i meant to thank you for the link to the candle for maisie. it was very appreciated and so sweet. thank you :love: x

maisie is back home now. we've chosen a picture for her casket so o/h will print that out today or tomorrow when he goes out.

i feel so sad today, but also really angry. :cry:

thank you. it just hurts so much. :cry:

this is the picture we have chosen for her casket. she's just so beautiful. :love: my special girl. i just adore her like i can't even explain. :love:

a52bffd8-256d-4542-9c71-8ff2481d67b9_zps0bc4e273.jpg

Back