• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lyric has food aggression!!!!!

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
:shock::shock: Im worming her and Tiny at the min,Id left the veggies on the landing while i went in her room with the wormer she ran out and she ran back in with some spring greens i went to take it off her and she ran away when i tried to take it out of her mouth she grunted and lunged shes got food aggression:shock: Hows she going to be with Tiny!!!!

Oh dear....:?....hope someone can help. The only thing I can think of is scattering greens about

Fiver is my bun... he goes for me, tries to bite me if i even have food in my hand, he goes for me when i go near his cage and he growls as soon as i walk into the room. Yet i managed to bond him with Ellie...he'll even eat out the same bowl as her and lets her take food off him :shock:

Don't worry too much, just keep an eye on them :)

Seems normal behaviour to me. She didn't want to give up her food, I would have lunged at you too:lol::lol:

Try to take food outta my mouth I bite your fingers too :D

My Victor gets me all the time. He growls and jumps at the spring greens I try to feed him whacking them out of my hand. But he bonded great with Daisy. I wouldnt dare try grab something out of his mouth. Possesion is 9/10 of the law..I think:shock: :wave:

:lol::lol: Try doing what Snowberry does and throw it and run for your life:lol::lol:

Most rabbits tend to react badly when you try to steal food from them. It wouldn't particularly worry me regarding bonding. That's natural rabbit behaviour and he'll learn not to take food from her. If she's very territorial over a food bowl that's slightly different (is she spayed?) but even so you can avoid it by scattering food rather than using bowls.

:lol::lol: Try doing what Snowberry does and throw it and run for your life:lol::lol:

Yep!!! I am going to design some sort of catapult device for when Strawbs is outside so I can just launch it out the window at him!

Back