• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lucky and Hope come home tomorow!!

:wave: everyone! They are home and settled into their shed! The journey back took us 2.5hrs in the end as the weather was awful and by the time I got home, got everybun sorted, sorted the kids who were thoroughly fedup by then it was too dark to take photos! (must get lights in the sheds!!)

Here is a teaser one ;)
384315_10152224073420613_1632279099_n.jpg

And a teaser one of the french lop babies...Megan (my almost 6 year old) has named them willow and Molly after two of her school friends :love: The butterfly is Molly and Willow is a fox blue (I think!) and she was hiding under the hay (I thought I had lost her!! :shock: )
36322_10152224075155613_410658923_n.jpg

Awwhhhh!! :love::love: I will be waiting for pics tomorrow. :p How come you ended up with the 2 french lops, I thought it was a trio you were wanting? :lol: And did you sort out who's living where? :)

Awwhhhh!! :love::love: I will be waiting for pics tomorrow. :p How come you ended up with the 2 french lops, I thought it was a trio you were wanting? :lol: And did you sort out who's living where? :)

When the lady turned up to collect the trio there was babies aswell that we didnt know about :? Anyway i had been worried about the trio having enough space in the shed (8x6 plus 6x6ft avary) so I said I would take a couple of babies and I believe the lady is having the trio as house buns :thumb: Yep sorted whos where...it was like bunny hotel here trying to book out sheds and hutches :lol:

Back