• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Loved Ones at Christmas

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
I have been remembering two very special and close people to me today. I miss you both so so much and it is always very hard at Christmas.

I lit my candles for you both and thought and talked about you. Wish more than anything you were still here.

I know many of us will be remembering loved ones at Christmas, and I just wanted to say that I am thinking of you all and hope that it is a peaceful time for you.

x

I have been remembering two very special and close people to me today. I miss you both so so much and it is always very hard at Christmas.

I lit my candles for you both and thought and talked about you. Wish more than anything you were still here.

I know many of us will be remembering loved ones at Christmas, and I just wanted to say that I am thinking of you all and hope that it is a peaceful time for you.

x

Sending you massive hugs Helen, thinking of you xxxxx

Same here, xmas is a mix of Happy/Sad, Happy because kids love it, sad because I miss my mum just soooo much as she was the essence of xmas for me and I lost her on boxing day 4 years ago so although the kids have a great time I dont, not really :(

Thinking of all of you that have lost someone dear to you xxx

Remembering my friend, Karen, on her first Christmas away from home. Hoping that you have now found the Peace that you could not find on earth xxx

Back