• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord H- U/D 12th July - Another Seizure-- Severe :-(

Just caught up with this, Jane. I'm so sorry Lord H is having such a hard time of late. He sounds so similar to Xena in his symptoms and his personality. His symptoms are obviously more severe than Xena's but she has experienced gut problems almost exactly like Lord H and has suffered a seizure. I wonder if there's a link? We put Xena's seizure down to e.c but I am now questioning that, especially because her symptoms were not "typical" of e.c. Had Lord H been tested for e.c? Xena has also never refused food. Even after the huge seizure she had, she was eating within the hour, despite permanent neurological damage.
Sending him tons and tons of vibes and many hugs your way. It's terribly scary to witness seizures and the video of him being "absent" is just awful. :(

Oh goodness - just read this - just horrible. Topping up all the other vibes with my own - wishing the beautiful Lord H a speedy recovery xxx

Thank you all for your continued support. Today Lord H is doing quite well . He has had a couple of 'absences' but no more seizures. He continues to eat very well and so far his GI tract problems remain stable.

Due to personal reasons I am not going into details of his treatment on a public forum. But he is receiving the best Veterinary care and his condition is not being 'neglected'.

I'm glad he is doing well today, I'm in no doubt he is receiving the best of care.

Sending more vibes and hugs xxx

Seriously who are the people who are critising your care of your animals!? This is making me so angry. I find your treatments very useful and helpful and I'm sure others will be losing out by you not being able to go into details on here. Absolutely disgusting.

I'm sending lots of vibes to you and Lord H.

Seriously who are the people who are critising your care of your animals!? This is making me so angry. I find your treatments very useful and helpful and I'm sure others will be losing out by you not being able to go into details on here. Absolutely disgusting.

I'm sending lots of vibes to you and Lord H.

Sadly there are always going to be people with a need to cause upset. But thankfully those that matter know that all is well and that despite my illness my animals will never lack care. Thank you for the vibes for his Lordship. He has had quite a good day today :)

Back