• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at my new 7 foot hutch!!!!!

Wow. That looks great. Bunnies will be very happy! :) It's a shame you are so far away. I'm sure he'd be inundated with orders if you could organise a courier.

Awww ebay man's hutch cover didn't come today and its snowing! :(:(:(

The bunnies have only tarpaulin, snugglesafes, a hot water bottle and each other to keep them warm. :(

really need the hutch cover!!! :lol:

I love that hutch!! Its so gorgeous I keep looking at this thread to see it!

I am thinking of getting the 7 foot one from Forsham Cottage, altho its £350! Will be a saving job there but it will definately fit my bunny Rhubarb and his two girfriends we are getting him when he is neutered!

xxxx

My fella's dad did it. The materials were £160 and that's all he charged me obviously cos im family! I said he should go into the hutch building trade cos its amazing and really well built! He did it on two weeks. I told him she should think about building some to order and advertising but he said he didn't think anyone would be interested! :shock:

Tell him to put something together and we can put it on my website:D

Sorry for bumping this.. but would 7 x 2 x 2 feet be big enough for a pair?
*we are thinking of asking the carpenter to make us a hutch... again*

Back