• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Bobster is very ill........updated 13.01.10 post 35.

So sorry to hear the news about Bobster, my heart is breaking for you. You feel so helpless at a time like this. You just have to keep remembering the good times and how she used to make you laugh. :love:

:cry:I am so very sorry, I am filling up reading this.. I'm glad you managed to say goodbye to your little Bobster.

Binky free at the Bridge.

Im so sorry :cry::cry::cry:

It is very evident how much you and little Bobs loved each other.. How very sad.

Take Care xx

Oh no. :cry:

I've been out all day - am so sorry to read this. But at least you know you did for your precious bun'. Really am sorry xx

Thinking of you xx :(

im sorry i didnt see this thread intime to send vibes to your angel.. im really sorry for your loss xxxx

I am so, so sorry :cry::cry::cry: She was a very beautiful little girl - I'm glad you were with her. Thinking of you & sending hugs xxx

Binky free Bobster, sleep tight sweetheart xxx

These photos were posted in 'chat' when I first joined (2005). She was such a glossy little rabbit. Her coat was gorgeous to stroke and kiss......

Image11.jpg

'No I'm not having my picture taken Mam.'

Image05.jpg

'Don't get in my face!'

Image07.jpg

'Oh alright, just let me clean myself up!'

I am so so sorry to hear about your loss - I can only imagine how devastated you must feel. You were a brilliant bunny mum though and did everything you could.

Just think she will happy and pain free now x

I'm so sorry for your loss of Bobbi and my heart goes out to you at such a time. I know how it feels as I am unfortunately having to pts my little boy later today so know how sad you will be.

Bobbie will have known how much you loved her and that you did everything you could for her and how lucky she was to be loved so.

Thank you so much everyone. You're support is really helping. Bobbi is 'in lying' in her hutch. I've wrapped her up well, and will bury her tomorrow. We've had more snow overnight so I'm hoping tomorrow it will have thawed a bit. I'm going out today to get her something for her grave, they have some lovely garden ornaments at a local garden centre. I'm just clearing her things now. Gosh it's hard...:(

And Cheeky, my heart is with you today. I will be thinking of you hin. Stay strong x x

Thanks Bobstar. I've just had a cuddle and taken a few pictures but it is so hard to think he will not be here for very much longer. My heart is sad! :cry:

Your Bobbi will be skipping around with all the other bunnies now that she is out of pain and suffering! God Bless!

Back