• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lionel's diary - Last entry

Thanks everyone

Had a terrible nights sleep, was so worried about him, kept getting up to check on him!
He is brighter this morning, he was even sitting normally no head back and his nose seemed to be just twitching normally not wide open.
It must be the steroid helping as it can't be the weather, it was -3 this morning!

Is Lionel an indoor or outdoor bunny?

Maybe put a covered warm hot wattle bottle in for him to snuggle upto

whooooop whooooop for the miracle of good strong drugs.. hope the steriods keep him stable for a good long time to come xxxxx

Thank you Donna xxx

Lionel has been feeling much better today :)

Give us the treats mummy Peaseeeee
PICT1033.jpg

Ha ha you can't catch me (I was trying to give him his depcilin injection :roll: )
PICT1040.jpg

Mmmmm treaties
PICT1035.jpg

Mummy lets me abuse the treatbox as i am having lots of nasty injections :D
PICT1036.jpg

Lionel is not doing too badly today actually, i saw him lying down earlier :shock: I haven't seen him lay down for a couple of months! He is quite chesty today though, sounds a bit mucusy so i am going to ask for some bisolvon on Monday xxx

I spoke to C today as Lionel is sounded more chesty and i wanted to try some bisolvon and also get a longer steroid for over xmas when (panic!) vets are closed.
I am going to pick up the steroid and bisolvon tomorrow but C doesn't want me to use the bisolvon unless he takes a major downturn as she doesn't want to try anything new over the xmas period when they are closed!

Lionel had his long shot of steroid on Tuesday and remains on depocilin. My OH has also put the radiator on in their room, the combination of the warmth and drugs seem to be doing the trick :D

I have seen him do happy bunny flops and he has been laying down with Lolly :D HE has been so excitable the last few days as well, don't know whats wrong with him! He's like he was when he was a baby, maybe he knows its Christmas!?

Our house is finally done so they will be moving downstairs later on this evening, can't wait to see him explore some new rooms :D :D

Back