• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

LeicesteR (the R is for faye)to Liverpool

Thanks to everyone who's offered to help,I really appreciate it :) I can get to either Chester or Manchester quite easily :) When is the earliest weekend this run could be done?Lou x

Well, I could do Nottm to Stoke this Saturday or Sunday (Sunday preferably). Would anybody be able to meet me in Stoke and get the buns a bit further on their journey?

No one?

I can wait until the following weekend, means that Auntie Jill will be stuck with them if she doesn't mind?

xx

loobie_lou what is easiest for you Stoke or Manchester?

If manchester is easier maybe Amy could pick up from Jill and bring to Sheffield then I'll do Sheffield to manchester then mullethead can meet you at Manchester train station?

I don't know :shock:

OK.

Amy could you do that bit?

If so when would you be able to do it?

I'm bonding this weekend but can go out for a couple of hours for a bunny run.

Or I can do next weekend.

Helen x

I could do to Sheffield, but I don't know the area, so would either have to wait until I can bring O/H to navigate or meet somewhere really easy to find (don't have a sat nav).

Sorry Mullet head..my PM's aren't working :( I can't get to Mancs this weekend as I'm back in Leeds...didn't think Hollie and Woody could be got to me this wkend so i made arrangements to see my mum leaving my partner with the buns.If next weekend can't be done as easily as this I could ask my partner to go to Mancs and pick them up for me on the train x

I think the arrangement is..they are going for a stop with Faye..then Neil and Maria are taking them on up next Sunday... :D:D

Neil/Maria. If you are going home via the M6 I could pick them up from you on the M6 just off J18. Lou and I could probably work out a handover from there.

Back