• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Lydia Needs Mega Vibes Please - U/D 11th June-Post 45

I have only just seen this Jane.Im so sorry.I really dont know what to suggest except if she Is on soft bedding would It be possible to let some air get to her feet once the skin has heeled.Its such a shame that the pressure cant be taken off her back feet.Im glad she is happy in herself at least thats a positive sign.I really hope you can find an answer to this.Sending healing vibes Lady Lydias way and a big hug for you.

Poor girl:cry:

May be a stupid suggestion but is there any sort of "new Skin" product that could be applied to her hocks before bandaging?:?

Hi

I know you have probably done this but sudacrem always works for my rex's but then mine have never got as bad as Lady Lydia's!

I agree maybe try and get the hair get to them - keep her indoors on soft flooring. Im sure she will not mind for a few days best to get them sorted. :)

Poor Little Poppet.Sending a big nose rub and speedy toe and feet healing vibes Lady Lydias way xxxxxxx

oh no Jane. Sorry to hear this. sending mending vibes for the broken bone and healing vibes for the poorly hocks
xxx

Thought I'd add these pics taken this evening

005-15.jpg

004-15.jpg

002-17.jpg

003-19.jpg

Good grief lovely Lydia!
What have you been doing to yourself!
Hope she gets her gorgeous self better soon!
x

Back