• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

John-Boy is Very Ill U/D 2nd September -He's Gone :-(

Poor John Boy :cry:
I really hope 'the decision' doesn't have to be made for him, but I know you will do whatever is best for him.
Come on wee bun, Jane is only here to help. Please let her help you.
((((((((((((((((((((( Mega healing vibes ))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thanks for thinking of JB

C says it is 50/50 as to whether he can recover. But she is certain it would be wrong to PTS today. He is to remain on treatment today and we (me and C) will review the situation tomorrow.

To be honest I dont think he can recover. As previously mentioned, he is EXACTLY as Little Bill was and we had to let LB go

:cry:

Thanks for thinking of JB

C says it is 50/50 as to whether he can recover. But she is certain it would be wrong to PTS today. He is to remain on treatment today and we (me and C) will review the situation tomorrow.

To be honest I dont think he can recover. As previously mentioned, he is EXACTLY as Little Bill was and we had to let LB go

:cry:

Sorry the news isn't more promising, but you have rescued so many buns from the brink that you may find he's save-able too. Really hope he can pull through - he's getting the best care possible and no bun could have better...

Thanks everyone

No change I am afraid :cry:

C has said I can call her if I feel that JB needs to be helped to The Bridge. At the moment the analgesics he is on appear to be keeping him as comfortable as possible and he is having SQ fluids too, along with other meds.

I remain very pessimistic about the outcome :cry:

Thanks everyone

No change I am afraid :cry:

C has said I can call her if I feel that JB needs to be helped to The Bridge. At the moment the analgesics he is on appear to be keeping him as comfortable as possible and he is having SQ fluids too, along with other meds.

I remain very pessimistic about the outcome :cry:

Still thinking of JB and hoping he can pull through this. It must be really hard to see a good outcoming knowing the history of his siblings:cry::cry: I hope he can pull a miracle.

Back