• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

John-Boy is Very Ill U/D 2nd September -He's Gone :-(

He has not eaten anything since the bit of grass and leaves and only passed a few more poos which look worse than the first few passed. His guts are still very doughy but there are now a few gut sounds. It just feels as though everything has gone 'bleurgh' and nothing is getting pushed through. This is EXCACTLY how his Brother Little Bill went and he did not recover :cry: The other three of his siblings, Nellie, Peggy-Sue and Bree all died of a gut problem, but somewhat different to that of Little Bill.

I will keep going with treatment overnight and speak with C again tomorrow.

Thanks everyone

No real change for John-Boy and its a balancing act between giving him the treatment he needs and on the other hand not causing him great distress by lots of handling

:cry:

I fear I am going to have to make 'the decision' tomorrow :cry:

He is presenting in the exact same way as Little Bill did, it is literally like history repeating itself :cry:

It is so much worse when a very sick Rabbit gets so distressed by hands on care. JB is one of the worst and he really hates me now :cry:

Back