• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

John-Boy is Very Ill U/D 2nd September -He's Gone :-(

I am deeply sorry Jane that you have lost John-Boy :cry:

Binky free forever at the Bridge little one xxxxxxxxxxx

Thinking of you Jane and sending hugs xxxxxxxxx

I am SO sorry - somehow I didnt feel it would end like this . . . I am really very sad for you. He at least is at peace.

John-Boy is very ill-update he's gone.

Jane i NEVER come on here now as there are some very nasty people on here:( BUT i had to say to you how very sorry i am to hear that you have lost John-boy:cry:
I know you will have done all you could to try to save him and keep him pain free:cry:
So Sorry for your loss:cry:

I am sorry to hear the terrible news. :cry::cry: And I am so sorry you are feeling overwhelmed. You have made such an incredible diffence to their lives and it is devastating when you lose them. Without you Jane they would not have had the brilliant lives you gave them.

I am sorry for your loss of John Boy :( I feel so sad reading this as I know how much devotion you give to your buns. Remember that he is at peace now at the bridge, playing with his siblings in the warm meadows. He will forever be grateful for the love you gave him xxx

i'm so sorry to hear this sad news jane :cry:

at least he was loved his whole life with you. he would have felt that

(((hugs)))
xxx

:( Gutted for you Jane - I know your heart will be broken now -please take comfort in knowing that after the most horrendous start to life, he had a great time with you x

I've been away so didn't see this until today- I'm so sorry for your loss :cry::cry:

Binky free with your brothers and sisters John-Boy xx

Back