• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jenna 5-17-08 to 10-9-23

Only 2 months until you would've been Sweet 16. I wish you were still here, whole and healthy. 😥

I can't believe it's been 5 months since we said goodbye. 💔 I've not dreamt of you, nor felt your spirit as I have with other Rainbow Bridge pets...it's so very disheartening.

Part of me hopes it's because you are somehow finding your way back to me...part of me wonders and fears that you're gone forever.

I miss you more than words can express. 😥😢😭

Only 2 months until you would've been Sweet 16. I wish you were still here, whole and healthy. 😥

I can't believe it's been 5 months since we said goodbye. 💔 I've not dreamt of you, nor felt your spirit as I have with other Rainbow Bridge pets...it's so very disheartening.

Part of me hopes it's because you are somehow finding your way back to me...part of me wonders and fears that you're gone forever.

I miss you more than words can express. 😥😢😭

(((( hugs )))) xx

❤️💔😢❤️

6 months today...😥
I will never get past losing you. 😢

1000004000.jpg

I wish we could've had one more Easter together. 😥
Love you always ❤️💔❤️💔

Reader, Jane, bunny momma...thank you for posting. Yes, there is no doubt in my mind I won't see the likes of her again in this lifetime. I was so blessed to have her, but of course this makes the Bean-shaped hole in my heart that much heavier to bear. 😢
Must stop for now...can't see my keyboard. 😥

Thinking of you especially today on what was your Gotcha Day in 2010. If only we could've had those 2 extra years of your life together. 😥

It'd a beautiful day here today girl...although I could do without the wind.

Miss you so much there's no words to express. 💔💔💔💔💔

1000007478.jpg
1000007514.jpg
1000003089.jpg
1000001634.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: KCG
Back