• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jenna 5-17-08 to 10-9-23

Two months today, precious girl. 💔😥
I've really been missing you a lot lately. I burst into tears spontaneously. It's because of the season, I'm sure...the last days of the last year we were together. 😥

I miss you so much. There will never be another in my heart who meant what you did, and still do, to me.

Even Ebon misses you. She still doesn't really enjoy walks without you.

Be happy, my Bean. xxxxx
1000007485.jpg

1000007466.jpg

1000005538.jpg

Those photos are lovely, especially the one with her yellow ducky!
I can see why she gave you so much comfort. I know you did the same for her. Sending you gentle hugs.

Thank you, bunny momma.

Yes, BYB, she often contorted herself into strange sleeping positions. Can't imagine how they were comfortable! 😵‍💫

Thank you Pet's mum and Jane.

I've realized I have so many photos and videos of her in her last few years, most of which show her in behaviours or with conditions that concerned me, that I was never able to get the vet to see. It will take me forever to sort, transfer and save all these so I can delete the copies from my phone onto a memory stick. They're incredibly difficult to view/watch. 😥
But I can't bring myself to just dump them.
I really feel that more should have been done for her, but our vets were simply not up to the task.
It brings bitterness to her memory that I can't afford to forget. Going forwards, life needs to be different for Ebon and Squeegee to properly honor Jenna's memory.

Sending you extra hugs. Just copy phone to a new folder on the computer or stick and sort duplicates later so you can focus on the good memories.
You did your best to advocate for her after doing lots of research. She knew she was loved.

Bunny momma, BYB and Craig...thank you so much for your kind words. 🥰

The sharpness of the pain is dulling somewhat. But the closer we get to Christmas, the more difficult it is to find a smile. She should be here. I keep feeling like I can imagine her at my feet...able to go anywhere and everywhere with me now, and no more crying in the car...but it's just a fantasy. 😥

However, I'm so glad she's not having to endure another cold, wet, miserable winter. She really hated the weather at this time of year.

Bunny momma, BYB and Craig...thank you so much for your kind words. 🥰

The sharpness of the pain is dulling somewhat. But the closer we get to Christmas, the more difficult it is to find a smile. She should be here. I keep feeling like I can imagine her at my feet...able to go anywhere and everywhere with me now, and no more crying in the car...but it's just a fantasy. 😥

However, I'm so glad she's not having to endure another cold, wet, miserable winter. She really hated the weather at this time of year.
((((Hugs)))) xx

I was hiding James Christmas present and opened the far wardrobe door and saw Mr Bennetts empty ashes box. I have his urn in the hallway. Most of my pets ashes are still boxed. It's like far too much to handle. X

I was hiding James Christmas present and opened the far wardrobe door and saw Mr Bennetts empty ashes box. I have his urn in the hallway. Most of my pets ashes are still boxed. It's like far too much to handle. X
😥 Hugs to you BYB xxxxx It is so difficult sometimes, even when time has passed. 😥
We've recently had something go wrong with our heating so I was preparing Jenna's old "go bag" to hold the pet's urns and pawprints and a few photos in case the house caught fire. Was going to stage it all in the car. 😟

Thank you Jane, for the hugs. 🥰

I think it will be a very somber Monday, Christmas day. 😥 It's been almost 3 months now. 💔

I can't believe I let the first day of the New Year go by without posting a note here, beautiful. 😢
Still missing you so much. That will never change, no matter how much time passes. A thousand new years won't ease the emptiness in my heart and soul.
I pray you're at peace, wherever you are today, beloved.
Be with me, always. xxxxx
1000007496.jpg

Back