• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jenna 5-17-08 to 10-9-23

MimzMum

Wise Old Thumper
It's been a whole week since you left my life, precious girl. I still can't believe you are really gone. :cry:

I haven't gotten your photos ready for your memorial thread, but it seemed wrong to let this day pass without recognizing the incredible emptiness that surrounds each moment without you. I will add the finer details of our life together as I'm able...but for now, sweet Bean...oh how I miss you and wish you were still here, whole and healthy and not so desperately ill as you were a week ago today. :cry:

I have your angel music playing...your favorite song that always soothed you to sleep. It played that day at this very hour and will be the ongoing harmony for my tears and grief for the rest of my life.

I love you, Jenna. I swear you will never leave my broken heart. 💔

Sleep in heavenly peace. May God in His Infinite Mercy bring us together again at the end of my days and for all Eternity. :cry::cry::cry: xxxxx

Sending you many hugs. Death cannot destroy the love between you and Jenna. She will always be with you, but in a different form. Although I know there will be many times when you will long for her to be back within her physical form.

If only our animal companions could live forever :cry:

RIP little Jenna :cry: :love: :cry:

Ah I'm really sorry to hear this, she's an angel now, I'm sending big hugs :( xx

iQtoxgp.jpg

:love:

Oh Jane...I just saw this...thank you so much! :cry::cry::cry::love::love::love:

I must admit, just going through some of her pictures and things has made me almost too emotional to function. I'd forgotten I'd posted that photo a long time ago. I assume it's somewhere here on RU.

I've saved it to my mobile. :) I love how talented you are with framing pictures...it's beautiful, thank you. :love::cry: xxxxx

Oh Jane...I just saw this...thank you so much! :cry::cry::cry::love::love::love:

I must admit, just going through some of her pictures and things has made me almost too emotional to function. I'd forgotten I'd posted that photo a long time ago. I assume it's somewhere here on RU.

I've saved it to my mobile. :) I love how talented you are with framing pictures...it's beautiful, thank you. :love::cry: xxxxx

:love: :cry: :love:

My deepest thanks to all who have posted on this thread. I can't believe it'll be two weeks on Monday. :cry:
I just don't know how to get through each day...minute...hour, without her. I feel like I'm on autopilot. :cry:
It's almost like I dreamed she was here for the last 13 years. :cry:

I’m so very very sorry MimzMum. What a huge hole has been left in your home. Please know you’re in my thoughts.

RIP Jenna. Xx

Back